Sunday, December 9, 2018

MY SUPPORTS

Support is all around us if we only tap into it. 

I have a demanding job, I'm a wife and mother of two.  My husband it here, my church, extended family and even my 11-year-old son and 19-year-old daughter help out.  I think we have to ask for what we need.  

I had my second child and was about to crack.  My husband sat me down and said he couldn't read my mind and needed me to say what I needed.  I learned from that to ask for what you need in all aspects of your life.    

In work, you have support departments.
At home you have cookbooks, and devices to support our life to make it easier'
Here at Walden, I have taped into departments to update my resume and tips on writing.  

Support is all around us why do other not tap into them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment